Pages

Logbook

    3.07.2008

    A Lonely Roll

    I recently had developed the one roll of film I managed to take with my lovely Canonet before it rebroke itself. It was definitely an experiment in taking pictures, but seeing some of the results makes me only more depressed that the thing is no longer working. Here goes nothing:

    Around Town


    - Monk Bar, gateway to the city center


    - blurred night scene


    - Yorkies at work in their cubicles


    - view from Gillygate road, I believe


    - the York City Art Gallery (free admission!)


    - crane skyline, just like in GR


    - the River Ouse at dusk


    Wall Walk


    - houses and the Minster, complete with restoration scaffolding


    - what used to be the residence of the Archbishop of York


    - John reads on a corner tower


    - York Saint John University


    - overlooking Bootham Square and the city art gallery


    - from the south walls of the city

    No comments: